Contacts for services at Big Bear Bespoke Education Ltd
Directors, LEA services and Finance Office email@example.com
Bramley Learning Hub; Reception, bookings and marketing firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR AGES 8 TO 19
Day Time Tuition Sessions between 10 am and 3:30 pm:
1. Excellent support with an adult to student ratio of 1:2. Groups are led by qualified teachers with between 4-7 teachers on site each day supported by LMTs, mentors and therapists
2. Therapeutic and well-being support available as and when needed for students who are very anxious including massage, aroma-therapy, weighted therapy, dark dens, sensory sand, thera-play and Emotional Freedom Technique, coaching, mentoring, sensory work, mindfulness, meditation, drawing for calm and holistic animal contact.
3. Full Scandinavian inspired curriculum with life skills and real experiences
4. Choose from sessions that have a topic approach and as well as discrete subjects such as maths, English, sciences and ecology
5. Full GCSE programme including Business Studies, English, maths, geography, history, chemistry, physics, biology. Home educated students can take their exams on site
6. Social skills, sports and martial arts sessions for regular clients as well as trips out to places of interest
7. Fabulous centres with sensory room, science laboratory and 9 large tuition spaces. All materials are provided
8. Excellent resources - children get to use top quality equipment and resources for themselves that schools simply can't provide per child; this really is supported home education at its best
After School Services from 4pm to 6pm
1. Tuition after school at the centre - choose from qualified teachers or qualified support staff with prices starting at £36 ph including VAT. Sessions include full access to the centre resources
2. After school behavioural support, anxiety support, life coaching and mindfulness
3. After school homework help from mentors and support staff
Consultancy and support for ASD, PTSD, PDA and other conditions with social and anxiety related concerns.
We can also recommend OTs, educational psychologists and other therapists which may be of interest to you.
Placements for students who are out of school due to anxiety issues and help to transition back to schools when ready.
FOR AGED UNDER 8 - PARENT ACCOMPANIED CLASSES
45 MINUTES TO 1.5 HOURS
Classes and support for home educating and school attending children but with parents also attending - come and enjoy the classes with your child and learn more about supporting their educational and emotional needs.
Mini professors science
After school 'Feel Good Fridays' - a class based around anxiety reduction every Friday
Sensory Superheroes - A 10 week course to support children with sesnroy seeking or sensory adverse behaviours, or those who just like sensory fun
We are an Open Access provider.
Data protection - we reserve the right to share your data with legal and debt collection services if you fail to make payment; other than that all data is never shared with third parties.